Mouse Over to See Reverse Side
- Size: 38" x 32" unfolded, 5.5"
x 9.5" folded (no cover)
- Scale: 1 inch = 12 miles
- Conditions as of: April 1, 1933
- Commissioner of Highways: N. W. Elsberg
- Cartographer: McGill - Warner Co, St. Paul
- First major update to the cartography on official highway maps. Finer lines are now used to show roads. Green and yellow tints have been added for the first time. Fonts have also been updated. The map otherwise uses the same format and layout as the 1932 map. This color format was only used for one year.
- The 1933 map served as a prototype for the rest of the "yellow maps" issued between 1934 and 1940.
- Last map issued showing Minnesota's original constitutional route
system (the system was enlarged and renumbered in 1934).
- Last map that has no cover when folded.